statcounter

flagcounter

Flag Counter

On Angels and Messengers

Friday, April 8, 2016

Some Ideas for My Epitaph


  • Oops !
  • Still don't have a clue
  • 'Tis a far, far better something-or--other
  • DC al Fine
  • Lift-off, we have Lift-off !
  • 42, it IS 42 !
  • Gone Fishing (with the worms)
  • LOL
  • Would someone please feed my cats
  • Pickle Me Elmo
  • Vacancy
  • Ungrateful
  • My name is Ozymandius ... Oh, wait ...
  • God Almighty, I'm free at last
  • Still thinking outside the box
  • I'm right behind you
  • Error 404 -- File not Found
  • At least I'm not hungry
  • This, too, shall pass
  • Do you want to dance?
  • I have to pee real bad !
  • Life and Death:  a dream within a dream ... but which is which?
  • Fuck the flowers -- go get a shovel !
Seriously, how about "Perchance to Dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment