statcounter

flagcounter

Flag Counter

On Angels and Messengers

Monday, August 31, 2020

WHO AM I?

 The following is a little biographical information, much of which was compiled by Shelly DeGolyer from my Facebook page.

This is how I described myself on Etsy, some time ago. It's fairly comprehensive.

ABOUT MEprofile photo
Folks think I don’t do much 'cause I’m retired.
Well, why am I never, ever bored? Maybe it’s
because I’m a widower, father and a cat valet;
tenor, cantor, chorister, a harmonica player;
composer; photographer and philosopher;
book-seller & antiques dealer; dreamer;
kayaker, canoeist and bicyclist; once a
Ph.D. biologist, still a naturalist, but
now more often a lyricist, satirist
or humorist; Transcendentalist
and a Catholic Buddhist (vice-
versa, I suppose); now semi-
professional artist; rather
prolific writer of poetry
and a little less prose.
My occupation, in a
word, is ‘Pilgrim’,
certainly not a
‘retiree’ who
has little or
nothing to
do. Nope.
Bored?
Never,
ever.
Not
me
!

________________________________________________



SCUBA is easy


WALKING is difficult


RUNNING is impossible

 

Let's  make the impossible possible...



_________________________________________________


SCOOTING in style


It's great in airports

but it's suicidal on stairs


The local supermarket said I couldn't ride it in the store. 

So I wrote a letter that began with "In accordance with the AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT..."

Now I hang a shopping basket on the handlebars.  







________________________________________________


I do clean up good.

for the Syracuse  Oratorio Society 

at a Symphoria concert

No comments:

Post a Comment