statcounter

flagcounter

Flag Counter

On Angels and Messengers

Monday, May 24, 2010

SNOW-PILE LIMITING DEVICE - DEMO


Write a caption for this photo.
But first, a pop quiz:
In which of the four seasons in Central New York
was this photo taken:
Winter, Mud, Construction or Deer?

Is that your final answer?

Welcome to Oswego County, NY
This is me, now 63, at the end of my driveway, which I still clear with a shovel and a smile, though I don't remember why. The photo was taken in 2007, when we were blessed with 10 feet of snow in one week. I love it ~ the more the better. The "Snow-Pile Limiting Device" is really a door (but don't tell the US Patent Office) placed on top of the pile, and tipped when I just can't throw the snow any higher with the shovel that's resting behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment