statcounter

flagcounter

Flag Counter

On Angels and Messengers

Sunday, September 13, 2020

If I Had a Hammer...

An open letter to Home Depot --

Dear Mr Depot:

In accordance with the "Americans with Disabilities Act", I request that you provide utility trailers for the handicap bumper cars in all your stores. I am usually there at closing time, and assistance is seldom available.  "Disabled" people do stuff, you know.

Sincerely,

Vinny


***Speaking of hammers,  "When all you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail. That's my response to the 4 surgeons who recommended amputation, despite the fact that the circulation in my leg is not bad.  What about phantom pain? Huh?  I am grateful to Dr Pinney, the orthopaedic surgeon at Cleveland Clinic, who referred me to the Exosym program at Hanger Clinic. You can learn all about it here:  http://RunVinnyRun.Fund


No comments:

Post a Comment