statcounter

flagcounter

Flag Counter

On Angels and Messengers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SHE IS WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY


Our 1969 Mustang Grande

Pics from my wedding album -- 50 years ago. Note the cane. I'm actually grimacing in pain during the dance. It wasn't fair to Debbi -- she could have been a ballerina. It's been 7 years since she waltzed into a higher dimension. JUST BECAUSE THEY'VE LEFT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE GONE. She is with me on this Journey. It was her birthday when I went to Hanger Clinic in Syracuse for my initial evaluation for the new prosthesis.  Assuming a successful fundraiser, I'll probably be arriving in Gig Harbor, WA, on October 10, our 50th wedding anniversary.

I know there are at least a few people who don't really like me, either because I'm a smarty-pants (guilty, as charged) or for some other reason that may or may not be valid.  Everyone loved Debbi. So if you're one of them and you have refrained from making a donation to the fundraiser, please do it for Debbi, not for me. After all these years by my side, she is surely tired of hearing me bitch and moan. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment